Would you like to share your water cures experience with other visitors of WaterCures.org? Scroll down to the box below and let us know how it worked for you.
For those who would like assistance in putting their story together, here is a simple guide to help you organize your thoughts.
Simply answer each of the questions. Answer in as many words as you like. Then send it to us. We will edit it, make it cohesive and then have it ready for publishing to the web. Of course, we will send it to you for your final approval as it is your story.
Ready, here are the questions.
1) What health challenges, disease or condition were you facing that WaterCures.org or the Water Cures Protocol helped with?
2) How much has WaterCures.org or The Water Cures Protocol or Your Water Coach (you can name the coach if you like) improved your health?
3) How has the Water Cures improved your life / quality of life or made life easier?
4) How much did water cures save you (if it did) in time visiting doctors, loss time from work, lost time from living in either money or time.
5) What did you like about the Water Cures Protocol or Your Water Coach? What did you like about working with WaterCures.org?
6) Were you pleasantly surprised by any part of your experience with WaterCures, the Water Cures Protocol or your water coach?
7) What did you find remarkable about the Water Cures Protocol, the Water Cures site or your coach?
8) What is the most important thing that people should know about WaterCures.org, the water cures protocol or your experience working with a holistic nurse water coach?
9) Would you recommend our website / the water cures protocol / or your holistic nurse water coach to your friends, families or co-workers? Why?
10) What part of your experience with our website, the water cures protocol or a holistic nurse water coach makes you want to keep using our service.
11) Other thoughts or comments?
That is it. Simply add your comments to each question. Once you are done, send it to us via the submission page. Then, once we do our work, we will send it back to you for your final approval. Then we will upload your story to help others learn about the benefits of Water Cures.
Good health to you and yours.
Go to My Water Cures Testimonials Page and see what others have said.
Jul 07, 19 05:23 PM
Oct 25, 18 09:38 PM
Apr 16, 18 09:26 PM
October 22, 2018...
Robert Butts, founder of WaterCures.org passed away at the age of 83. He will be missed.
Warning: Research shows calcium supplements may be harmful to your health.
|Fixing Blood Disorders
Posted December 2016
It is amazing how so many things that are new to us were common knowledge in the past. One basic practice of the Water Cures protocol is to drink at least 30-45 minutes before and 2 1/2 hours after a meal. This is not a new thought however. Notice what a magazine from 1925 had to say...
"Drink plenty of water two hours after each meal; drink none just before eating; and a small quantity if any at meal time. Do not take a bath until two hours after eating a meal, nor closer than one hour before eating. Drink a full glass of water both before and after the bath." (Golden Age, Sept. 9, 1925, pp. 784-785)
|Hand Joint Pain: How Can I Make It Go Away?|
|Shoulder Joint Pain Relief|
|High Blood Pressure Causes|
We started expanding on the causes...
The weirdest...chimney sweep cancer. You won't believe where it strikes.
Our theory on...
Healthy Hydration for Athletics & the reason for hydration guideline failures in the past.
We speak to organizations small and large, private and corporate.
Our scientifically proven training works to improve performance and decrease lost days due to illness.
We are currently speaking to hospitals to train staff in ways to decrease the readmission rates in several disease processes that pose high risk of <30 day readmission.
We can cut the rates by up to 70%. Ask us how.
Nurse Jon for more information on hydrating to improve performance.
We are not promoting increased salt intake. We are suggesting taking salt in amounts appropriate to your bodies needs, based on water needs. Our needs are not one size fits all.
Note: Do you have CHF or Kidney Disease? Then.....
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
A Review of the above JAMA Article
Study: Salt May Not Be All Bad?
Listen to your body. Do not use this if you are under a doctors care. Do not stop taking medications without consulting your doctor. If you are on medications, consult your doctor if you start the Water Cures Protocol as it may change your needs.
Like What You're Learning? Please share your likes on Facebook
Hi, my name is Sharon. The webmaster of this site is my nurse, my personal water coach and my husband.
As this site was first being built, I had a headache and as usual took an Ibuprofen. Impatient for it to start working, I decided to try the Water Cures. I took a pinch of salt and a glass of water. Then I took a second pinch of salt and another glass of water. My headache was gone in less than 5 minutes.
From my personal experience, it usually takes 30 to 45 minutes for Ibuprofen to work. Some have found it takes ibuprofen 24 minutes to start working.
Yet on the Water Cures protocol, my headache was gone in 5 minutes.
Its simple: give your body what it needs and your body will give you what you need, the ability to feel great.
Water Cures was the solution for the elimination of my headache. It is what I will use from now on.
Why not give it a try yourself.