Lyme disease and hydration (more accurately called managing fluid and electrolyte balance) with the Water Cures Protocol is essential in treating Lyme disease and MSIDS (Multi-Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome). The spirochetes, cocci and gram negative bacteria that can accompany the spirochetes produce toxins. The unprocessed salt helps get the water you drink into your individual cells and throughout your body. Once there, it can continuously detoxify you.
While the Water Cures will not cure you of Lyme, it is essential to help your body heal. Using antibiotics alone and / or natural Lyme treatments, the water and salt help the process work even better in several ways.
1. Healing requires hydration. The better hydrated we are, the easier it is for our body to repair damaged tissues.
2. We need glutathione to detoxify. Glutathione is hydration dependent. The Water Cures protocol not only helps the body be prepared to make more GSH, one study found the unprocessed salt (with over 80 minerals) along with the water alone can increase our intercellular glutathione.
3. Our immune system is hydration dependent. The better hydrated we are, the better our immune system works.
4. Our immune system is electrolyte dependent. The better the balance of electrolytes, the healthier our immune system will be.
5. Lyme disease can mean any of several infections. Each infection has its own unique qualities and may require unique approaches to eliminate the offending bacteria. Hydration helps all treatments work better.
6. In all of the various infections and co-infections, the kill off of bacteria results in toxins. Proper hydration along with adequate dietary potassium and sodium chloride, it is possible for all the cells to be put through a wash, as it were. The hydration cleans the toxins from both inside and outside the cells.
Hydration is not the fix all of health problems. It is one of the most important aspects of attaining our best health. Think of it as the foundation that our health is built upon.
Comprehensive Symptoms of Lyme Disease:
Jul 07, 19 05:23 PM
Oct 25, 18 09:38 PM
Apr 16, 18 09:26 PM
October 22, 2018...
Robert Butts, founder of WaterCures.org passed away at the age of 83. He will be missed.
Warning: Research shows calcium supplements may be harmful to your health.
|Fixing Blood Disorders
Posted December 2016
It is amazing how so many things that are new to us were common knowledge in the past. One basic practice of the Water Cures protocol is to drink at least 30-45 minutes before and 2 1/2 hours after a meal. This is not a new thought however. Notice what a magazine from 1925 had to say...
"Drink plenty of water two hours after each meal; drink none just before eating; and a small quantity if any at meal time. Do not take a bath until two hours after eating a meal, nor closer than one hour before eating. Drink a full glass of water both before and after the bath." (Golden Age, Sept. 9, 1925, pp. 784-785)
|Hand Joint Pain: How Can I Make It Go Away?|
|Shoulder Joint Pain Relief|
|High Blood Pressure Causes|
We started expanding on the causes...
The weirdest...chimney sweep cancer. You won't believe where it strikes.
Our theory on...
Healthy Hydration for Athletics & the reason for hydration guideline failures in the past.
We speak to organizations small and large, private and corporate.
Our scientifically proven training works to improve performance and decrease lost days due to illness.
We are currently speaking to hospitals to train staff in ways to decrease the readmission rates in several disease processes that pose high risk of <30 day readmission.
We can cut the rates by up to 70%. Ask us how.
Nurse Jon for more information on hydrating to improve performance.
We are not promoting increased salt intake. We are suggesting taking salt in amounts appropriate to your bodies needs, based on water needs. Our needs are not one size fits all.
Note: Do you have CHF or Kidney Disease? Then.....
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
A Review of the above JAMA Article
Study: Salt May Not Be All Bad?
Listen to your body. Do not use this if you are under a doctors care. Do not stop taking medications without consulting your doctor. If you are on medications, consult your doctor if you start the Water Cures Protocol as it may change your needs.
Like What You're Learning? Please share your likes on Facebook
Hi, my name is Sharon. The webmaster of this site is my nurse, my personal water coach and my husband.
As this site was first being built, I had a headache and as usual took an Ibuprofen. Impatient for it to start working, I decided to try the Water Cures. I took a pinch of salt and a glass of water. Then I took a second pinch of salt and another glass of water. My headache was gone in less than 5 minutes.
From my personal experience, it usually takes 30 to 45 minutes for Ibuprofen to work. Some have found it takes ibuprofen 24 minutes to start working.
Yet on the Water Cures protocol, my headache was gone in 5 minutes.
Its simple: give your body what it needs and your body will give you what you need, the ability to feel great.
Water Cures was the solution for the elimination of my headache. It is what I will use from now on.
Why not give it a try yourself.